Masa para tamales/maisbloem speciaal voor tamales/Corn Masa Flour for Tamales at: Delimexico.com Mexican food, Grocery & Ingredients, Gluten Free Tortillas, Chillies, Tortilla Presses, Masa Harina Tortilla Flour, Tomatillos, Ancho, Chipotles, Tamales, Dishes & recipes on sale at delimexico.com
EASY STEPS TO MAKE TAMALES VERDES
RECIPE INGREDIENTS for 70 tamales.
6 cups Corn Masa Flour for Tamales
6 cups Chicken broth
1 cup cooking oil or manteca or shortening.
2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 large cook chicken
2 cans salsa verde or tomatillo sauce
1 bag corn husks
1. Soak the corn husks in warm water until soft.
2. Blend with an electric mixer Corn Masa Flour for Tamales, corn oil-manteca, salt, baking powder and the chicken broth to obtain a consistent mixture.
3. Shred the chicken and marinate in the green salsa or tomatillo sauce.
Spread masa evenly over corn husks, and spread a spoonful of marinated chicken on top of the masa.
4. Fold the sides of the cornhusk to center over the masa so that they overlap to make along package.
5. Fold the empty part of the husk under so that it rests against the side of the tamale with a seam.
6. Place the tamales in tamale steamer and cook tamales for 35-40 minutes. Check every 20 minutes. The tamales are cooked when they separate easily from the corn husk.
Here you can find some recipes for to make tamales: https://www.facebook.com/RecetasNestle/videos/327844784694326/?q=tamales