HOW TO MAKE CHURROS FROM TRES ESTRELLAS CHURRO FLOUR MIX
1) In a sauce pan pour vegetable oil about 1 inch deep.
2) Heat oil.
3) In a separate pan, boil 1 cup of water and before boiling pour the Tres Estrellas
Churros flour mix.
4) Mix well with a wooden spoon for about 2 to 3 minutes until the mix is spongy
5) Place some of the mix in a cake frosting bag and squeeze out strips of about 6
inches long into the heated oil and let them drain well.
6) Fry the Churros until brown.
7) Remove the Churros from the oil and let them drain well.
8) Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the Churros, serve hot and enjoy.
Ingredients available at www.deliMexico.com