– 1 ½ -2 cups crushed Maria cookies
– 1 to 1 ½ small butter bar (a bar is around 110g).
– 1 can of guavas in syrup, drained, pureed and strained (if you dislike the little seeds)
– 1 cup of sugar
– 2 packages of cream cheese (190 g c / u)
– 1 ½ cups cream (375 ml)
– 3 tablespoons of hydrated gelatin in ½ cup cold water and dissolved in bain Marie (baño
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– Guava paste to decorate.
1-Mix biscuits with butter to form a paste, covering a pie form and refrigerate for 15 minutes
2- Blend guava puree with sugar and cream cheese, gradually add the gelatin previously
soaked and dissolved in cold water in bain Marie (baño Maria)
until completely integrated.
3- Put over graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
4-Decorate with guava paste
And enjoy it!